What is Relics in Tagalog?
HEARSAY IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Relics means an object, custom, or belief that has survived from an earlier time but is now outmoded.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “LABI.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- During the dig, the archeological team found some relics from the Stone Age.
- A shrine was constructed to shelter the relics.
- Everything in the house seemed old and untouched, like relics of an ancient time.
- In my grandparents’ attic are many “groovy” relics from the 1960s.
- The relic was found in exactly the place indicated.
- Ancient objects that give us insight into how a civilization lived or functioned often become relics on display in museums.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Sa panahon ng paghuhukay, natagpuan ng archeological team ang ilang mga labi mula sa Stone Age.
- Ang isang dambana ay itinayo upang silungan ang mga labi.
- Ang lahat sa bahay ay tila luma at hindi nagalaw, tulad ng mga labi ng sinaunang panahon.
- Sa attic ng aking lolo’t lola ay maraming kataka-takang mga labi mula noong 1960s.
- Natagpuan ang mga labi sa eksaktong lugar na ipinahiwatig.
- Ang mga sinaunang bagay na nagbibigay sa atin ng kaalaman sa kung paano nabuhay o gumana ang isang sibilisasyon ay kadalasang nagiging mga labi na ipinapakita sa mga museo.
You may also read: Hearsay in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.