What is Perplex in Tagalog?
PERPLEX IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Perplex means complicated or confused.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “NAKAKATARANTA” or “NAKALILITO.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- Questions about the meaning of life have always perplexed humankind.
- The students looked perplexed, so the teacher tried to explain once again.
- During the competition, the tricky obstacle course appeared to perplex quite a few runners.
- The illusion seemed to perplex everyone in the audience.
- This anti-democratic creed is quite simply perplexing.
- It took years to understand many perplexing diseases.
- She had to explain her behavior to her perplexed supporters.
- The beggar was perplexed when a genie appeared before him and handed him a plum bag of riches.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ang mga tanong tungkol sa kahulugan ng buhay ay palaging nagpapagulo sa sangkatauhan.
- Naguguluhan ang mga estudyante, kaya sinubukan ulit ng guro na magpaliwanag.
- Sa panahon ng kumpetisyon, ang nakakalito na obstacle course ay lumilitaw sa ilang mga runner.
- Ang ilusyon ay tila nagpagulo sa madla.
- Ang anti-demokratikong kredo na ito ay medyo nakalilito.
- Tumagal ng maraming taon upang maunawaan ang maraming nakalilitong sakit.
- Kinailangan niyang ipaliwanag ang kanyang pag-uugali sa kanyang naguguluhan na mga tagasuporta.
- Nataranta ang pulubi nang may lumitaw na genie sa kanyang harapan at iniabot sa kanya ang isang plum na supot ng kayamanan.
You may also read: Rampant in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.