How true is it that Sarah Geronimo will return to the Kapuso network?
Rumor has it that Popstar Royalty Sarah Geronimo, who has been a Kapamilya for almost two decades, and The Voice Kids will transfer to GMA-7.
Sarah has been a judge/mentor of the Philippines’ franchise of the American singing competition for many years now. Previously, it was revealed by comedian-host Vice Ganda that the Popstar Royalty was supposed to be part of the upcoming season of Idol Philippines.
However, Sarah refused to accept the offer and so Vice decided to turn down the offer as well. It was also rumored that Sarah Geronimo’s husband Matteo Guidicelli has started negotiating with the Kapuso network regarding his network transfer.
With this, it is inevitable for many showbiz fans to speculate that the Popstar Royalty might join her husband in GMA. Rumors hyped up about the alleged network transfer of the singer-actress. Based on the article in Bandera, it was also rumored that GMA will air The Voice Kids.
Speculations surfaced that Matteo and Sarah will be introduced as new Kapuso stars during the GMA’s Thanksgiving Gala on July 30 for the network’s 72nd anniversary.
Bandera entertainment columnist Ervin Santiago said that according to what they saw, there was an art card stating the “special announcement” that the Kapuso network will have. This garnered speculations that it was about Sara Geronimo’s alleged network transfer.
However, Santiago said that they checked if the said art card was true or not. A source from the Kapuso network debunked the said art card as it was just done by a fan.
“Ang tanong, kung nasa GMA na ang rights ng “The Voice Kids” si Sarah nga kaya ang magiging host nito o mananatili pa rin siyang judge ng show?” the columnist said.
What can you say about this?