Here is the Chemical Engineering Board Exam Result May 2022 Including the Complete List of Passers (ChemEng RESULTS 2022)
ChemEng RESULTS 2022 – Here is the Chemical Engineering Board Exam Result May 2022 including the complete list of passers.
The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the May 2022 Chemical Engineer Licensure Exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools.
PRC is set to release the ChemEng Board Exam Results within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on May 17-19, 2022. However, the examinees should expected that the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice.
PRC Board of Chemical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Ofelia V. Bulaong and its members, Engr. Jeffrey G. Mijares and Engr. Cyd P. Aguilera administered the board examinations on May 17-19, 2022.
The Chemical Engineering licensure exams have been held at various testing centers nationwide located in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi.
ChemEng Result Summary
Coverage of Examinations
- Physical and Chemical Principles (general inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemical engineering and environmental engineering)
- Chemical Engineering Principles (chemical engineering calculations, chemical engineering thermodynamics, reaction kinetics, unit operations, chemical process industries, plant design and instrumentation and process control)
- General Engineering, Ethics and Contracts (mathematics, physics, engineering mechanics, strength of materials, engineering economics, and laws, contracts and ethics)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring chemical engineers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.