Here is the Chemical Engineer Board Exam Result May 2022 Including Top Performing Schools
ChemEng Results 2021 – Here are the Chemical Engineer Board Exam Result May 2022 including the top performing schools as per released by PRC.
The May 2022 Chemical Engineering licensure examination results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The ChemEng board examinations have been conducted at various PRC testing centers in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi on May 17-19, 2022.
PRC Board of Chemical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Ofelia V. Bulaong and its members, Engr. Jeffrey G. Mijares and Engr. Cyd P. Aguilera administered the licensure exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the Top Performing Schools
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- Physical and Chemical Principles (general inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, biochemical engineering and environmental engineering)
- Chemical Engineering Principles (chemical engineering calculations, chemical engineering thermodynamics, reaction kinetics, unit operations, chemical process industries, plant design and instrumentation and process control)
- General Engineering, Ethics and Contracts (mathematics, physics, engineering mechanics, strength of materials, engineering economics, and laws, contracts and ethics)
The ChemEng Exam Results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on May 24, 2022.
However, the examinees should expected that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice.
The future chemical engineers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.