SWERTRES RESULT – Here is the result of Suertres lotto draw by Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). Updates of the Swertres result is refreshed every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM.
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
The above results are the official winning number for the () draw of Swertres Lotto.
Swertres Lotto Result Yesterday (, )
For other results, please visit the main page PCSO Lotto Results.
Based on the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), here are some reminders in playing the Swertres Lotto:
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games.
- This lotto game has daily draws every 2:00 pm, 5:00 pm, and 9:00 pm daily.
- You can watch the draw live on YouTube (pcso gov) or through PTV4 channel.
- The lotto ticket for the Swertres Lotto is at Php 12.00 each. It is already inclusive of the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- It is the responsibility of the lotto players to check on the accuracy of the data printed on the ticket.
In cases of holidays or certain special occasions where there would be no draws, the PCSO makes a prior announcement including the information on when the draw will resume.
How To Play the PCSO Swertres Lotto
- Pick three(3) digits that will compose your combination. You will have to choose from numbers 0-9, one(1) number for each column.
- If you don’t have a combination in mind, you may also choose the Lucky Pick which is a randomly generated combination of digits.
- For the Rambolito system play, you may choose three(3) digits and the system will automatically generate the possible combinations with regards to the digits you have chosen.
Prizes for Swertres Lotto
- If you got the winning combination in exact order, you will win Php 4,500.00 for every lotto ticket.
- If you won through the Rambolito system play, you may win:
- 3 different digits | 6 combination | Php 750.00
- 1 pair of the same digit and 2 different digits | 3 combination | Php 1,500.00
How To Claim the Prize
For Lotto Prizes between Php 20.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Winners may claim the prize through any authorized lotto outlet. You may also claim at a PCSO Branch Office nearest to you.
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,001.00 and up – Winners may claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office. The prizes that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.