What is Turpitude in Tagalog?
TURPITUDE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Turpitude means a corrupt or depraved or degenerate act or practice.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “KASAMAAN“, “KAIMBIHAN” or “KARUMALDUMAL.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- Immigration officers denied his entry claiming issues of moral turpitude.
- Norris was charged with four instances of corruption in office and eleven instances of commission of crimes involving moral turpitude.
- He was considered unfit to hold office because of moral turpitude.
- The criminal was sentenced to life in prison for the acts of turpitude he committed.
- Before becoming a nun, Sister Mary Lawrence was a gang member who followed her leader in committing crimes of turpitude.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Tinanggihan ng mga tauhan ng imigrasyon ang kanyang pagpasok dahil sa moral na kaimbihan.
- Si Norris ay kinasuhan ng apat na kaso ng katiwalian sa opisina at labing-isang pagkakataon ng paggawa ng mga krimen na may kinalaman sa moral na kasamaan.
- Itinuring siyang hindi karapat-dapat na manungkulan dahil sa moral na kasamaan.
- Ang kriminal ay sinentensiyahan ng habambuhay na pagkakakulong dahil sa mga karumaldumal na ginawa.
- Bago maging madre, si Sister Mary Lawrence ay isang miyembro ng gang na sumunod sa kanyang pinuno sa paggawa ng mga krimeng masama.
You may also read: Reprobate in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.