VP Leni Robredo reacts to the “no-reply” allegation on DZRH’s invitation
Vice President Leni Robredo said that she is always willing to be interviewed following the statement of news personality Anthony Taberna that she was not replying when DZRH invited her.
Through his Facebook Live, Taberna or Ka Tunying said that the radio station asked the Vice President regarding the live presidential interviews but she has not responded to this.
Because of this, critics of Robredo made the hashtag “Leni Duwag” a trending topic on Twitter. In line with this issue, the presidential aspirant from the opposition answered through her recent Twitter post.
VP Leni Robredo said that she was invited by DZRH in early January but the initial schedule was changed. Because of the change in schedule, the Vice President can longer make it because there was a conflict with her previously scheduled engagements.
“Ang totoo: I was invited to an interview with DZRH, initially set earlier this month. Ipapasok na sana sa schedule ko, but we were later told it was moved. Yung bagong sched nila was already in conflict with ours, as I had other commitments lined up,” VP Leni said.
She also stressed that she is always ready to be interviewed. “Actually puwede ako next week. Kung willing sila to adjust, iset na natin. Handa naman ako lagi humarap,” the presidential aspirant said.
In a Twitter post, DZRH News Anchor Cesar Chavez said that it was already confirmed that Robredo will be interviewed on February 2 for the Bakit Ikaw presidential job interview. According to the post of Chavez, there was no confirmation yet coming from the camp of Mayor Isko Moreno regarding this, as of this writing.
What can you say about this?