What Is Stray In Tagalog? (Answer)
STRAY IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Stray” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Stray can be translated as “ligaw, palaboy, lumayo, mapalihis, or nahiwalay”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter didn’t want to stray too far from the road he always takes to get home from school.
- There were many stray dogs in front of the supermarket..
- Never let love stray you from your goals in life.
- Those who stray will have the ability to return and, with help, can find their way back.
- When some of our children stray from the gospel path, we may feel guilt and uncertainty about their eternal destiny.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Hindi gusto ni Peter na lumayo sa daan na palagi niyang ginagamit papunta sa kanilang bahay galing eskwelahan.
- Maraming mga palaboy na aso ang nakita sa labas ng supermarket.
- Ndi puwede na ang pag-ibig ang ma
- Yaong mga naligaw ng landas ay makakabalik pa rin at, kapag natulungan, ay mahahanap ang daan pabalik.
- Kapag lumihis ang ilan sa ating mga anak mula sa landas ng ebanghelyo, maaaring sisihin natin ang ating sarili at makadama ng kawalang-katiyakan tungkol sa kanilang walang hanggang tadhana.
For other English-Tagalog translations: