What Is Border In Tagalog? (Answer)
BORDER IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Border” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Border can be translated as “tabi, gilid, or hangganan”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter wanted to cross the border, however, he was afraid that he couldn’t get back.
- Beyond the border, there are dangerous creatures so you better be careful.
- First, the world’s oceans are really one big ocean with currents that ignore borders.
- Hector said that he almost fell off the border of his bed.
- You have extended afar all the borders of the land.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Gusto ni Peter na tumawid sa hangganan pero natatakot ito na baka hindi na siya makabalik.
- Pagkalipas ng hangganan, may mga delikadong mga nilalang kaya dapat ika’y mag-ingat.
- Una, ang karagatan ng daigdig ay tunay na isang malaking karagatan na ang agos ay walang kinikilalang hangganan.
- Sabi ni Hector, muntikan lang siyang mahulog sa gilid ng kanyang kama.
- Iyong pinalawak ang lahat ng hangganan ng lupain.
For other English-Tagalog translations: