What Is Crescent In Tagalog? (Answer)
CRESCENT IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Crescent” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
The word Crescent can be translated as “gasuklay”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter learned about the “Fertile Crescent” today during his class.
- Eva is expecting to see a crescent moon tonight.
- One of the most iconic logos in film is the crescent moon of Dreamworks with a boy fishing on it.
- Five digits and an added crescent– shaped bone form two efficient shovels.
- Cereal crops were first domesticated around 9000 BCE in the Fertile Crescent in the Middle East.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Napag-aralan ni Peter ang tungkol sa “Matabang Gasuklay” ngayong araw sa kanyang klase.
- Umaasa na makakita ng isang gasuklay na buwan si Eva ngayong gabi.
- Isa sa oinaka tanyag na logo sa laragan ng sine ay ang gasuklay na buwan ng Dreamworks na may batang nangingisda.
- Ang limang daliri at isang karagdagang gasuklay na hugis na buto ang nag-aanyong dalawang mahuhusay na pala.
- Ang mga pananim na cereal ay unang dinomestika noong 9000 BCE sa Matabang Gasuklay sa Gitnang Silangan.
For other English-Tagalog translations: