How Do We Translate Particular In Tagalog? (Answer)
PARTICULAR IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct word to translate into Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Particular” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Particular can be translated as “tangi, di-pangkaraniwan, bagay, natatanging, or the Tagalized “partikular”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter loved the art in the exhibit, but there was one painting in particular that he loved the most.
- So many of us cling tenaciously to a particular “part,” even treating our obsessions like possessions.
- She was very particular regarding Hector’s proposal.
- His music deserved particular attention.
- Why does a student find a particular teaching appealing?
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Labis na nagugustuhan ni Peter ang mga gawang-sining sa exhibit, pero, may isang natatanging litrato na pinaka nagustuhan siya.
- Marami sa atin ang nagpipilit hawakan ang isang “bahagi,” at itinuturing nating sa atin ang bagay na pinagnanasaan.
- Siya ay napaka partikular sa panukala ni Hector.
- Ang kanyang musika ay karapat-dapat na bigyan ng natatanging pansin.
- Bakit nakaakit sa isang estudyante ang isang partikular na turo?
For other English-Tagalog translations: