Here’s the love story of Jennylyn Mercado and Dennis Trillo as they enter a new chapter of their relationship.
JENNYLYN MERCADO – Kapuso engaged couple Jennylyn Mercado and Dennis Trillo’s relationship timeline from their first meeting to their engagement.
“Ikaw lang ang gusto kong makasama. Ikaw at yung bagong addition sa pamilya natin. Isa yun sa mga pangarap ko,” says Dennis Trillo lovingly to his future wife Jennylyn Mercado as he finally dropped a wedding proposal to her. The whole event was intimate and low-key and many people loved how sincere the whole engagement was. It happened last October 8 and they happily shared it in their latest vlog. In the same video, they confirmed that the actress is pregnant.
Check out the timeline of their relationship:
- Now and Forever: Dangal was their first project way back in 2006. She was just 19 while he’s 25. Dennis admitted he was attracted to her but at that time they are both with someone else.
- In 2010, when they worked in Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak, they were able to see each other in a different light and officially became a couple. However, after 11 months of being together, they broke because of some problems they have encountered.
- On 2014, they took a risk to give their love a 2nd chance but kept everything about it private. They kept it a secret to the public but several sightings of the two of them having date and taking vacations in various countries said a lot about their real score.
- On 2015, they were spotted at Balesin. In the same year, they were also captured in UFC Fight Night at the Mall of Asia Arena. Dennis also admitted amid the rumors about them then, “Ngayon, masasabi ko love is lovelier the second time around.”
- Still on 2015, they went together to Amsterdam and in 2016, they have finally admitted that they are exclusively dating.
- In year 2016, they have had trips to Batanes and Maldives and vacationed in Amsterdam again. They shared photos of them in Batanes which made their relationship “Instagram official”.
- 29-year-old Jennylyn said that she wanted to marry at 35 and when it comes to having a baby again, she wanted to it right this time – marriage first before baby.
- 2017 came and they are finally comfortable about each other with their relationship open to the public. And this time, they realized that things were a lot better than better. They now know what to do and they have matured in many ways. From being girlfriend-boyfriend, they became business partners. And when it comes to love, Jennyly shared what she learned: “Huwag masyado palakihin yung mga petty na bagay. Kasi sa experience namin, ‘yon yung mga lumalaki.
- The couple remained low-key about their relationship in those years but were still generous enough to share some of the highlights. They were steady and encountered just very few issues.
- And this year 2021, they officially got engaged with an addition to their family.
- Jennylyn & Dennis Trillo To Marry Soon? Lolit Solis Has Revelations
- Jennylyn Pens Sweet Birthday Message To Dennis Trillo Who Turns 40
What can you say about this? Let us know!