What Is Skeleton In Tagalog? (Answer)
SKELETON IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Skeleton” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Skeleton can be translated as “Kalansay”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Skeleton of an East Asian man uncovered in an ancient Roman cemetery
- Peter saw a skeleton during his visit to the cementary with his family.
- During october and november, people dress up as skeletons for Holloween.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Kalansay ng isang taga-Silangang Asia na nahukay sa isang sinaunang sementeryong Romano.
- Nakakita si Peter ng kalansay sa sementaryo habang bumibisita kasama ang kanyang pamilya.
- Tuwing Oktubre at Nobyembre, maraming tao ang naka kostume na kalansay para sa Holloween.
Meanwhile, when using Skeletons as in “skeletons in your closet”, that means you have things that you hide that you don’t want to be seen. As such, we can translate this as “may itinatago” in Tagalog.
- Peter has alot of skeletons that he doesn’t want to show his friends.
- Maraming mga itinatago si Peter na hindi niya gustong ipakita sa mga kaibigan.
- All of her skeletons came out last night.
- Lumabas ang lahat ng kanyang itinatago kagabi.
For other English-Tagalog translations: