What Is Tackle In Tagalog? (Answer)
TACKLE IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Tackle” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Tackle can be translated as “haharapin, tatalakayin, or sumunggab”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter wanted to tackle the issues regarding the school’s library.
- The students were reminded to tackle challenging topics at home so they could prepare for the quiz tomorrow.
- The first problem she tackled was religion.
- How are we going to tackle this issue?
- The man tackled the theif and assisted the police.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Gusto ni Peter na tatalakayin ang mga isyu ng silid aklatan ng paaralan.
- Pinaalala ang mga estudyante na dapat nilang tatalakayin ang mga mahihirap na paksa sa kanilang bahay para makahanda sa pagsusulit sa susunod na araw.
- Relihiyon ang unang problemang hinarap niya.
- Paano natin haharapin ang isyu?
- Sinunggab ng lalaki ang magnanakaw at tumulong ito sa police.
For other English-Tagalog translations: