Here is the Registered Electrical Engineer REE Board Exam Results September 2021 (Complete List of REE Passers)
PRC is about to release the official Registered Electrical Engineer REE Board Exam Results September 2021 including the full list of passers.
The September 2021 REE Board Exam Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers and top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after PRC officially released the results.
PRC Board of Electrical Engineering Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza, Member administered the board examinations on September 5-7, 2021.
The Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations have been held at various PRC testing centers in the National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
Exam takers who want to clarify something about the result could send their concern to the following email address:
Examinees are required to give their personal information including their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.
REE 2021 SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Expected Date of Releasing Results
The Registered Electrical Engineer board exam results are expected to be released within five (5) working days after the last day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from the Professional Regulation Commission.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Coverage of REE Examinations
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others)
- Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects (General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts 1 & 2 and others)
- Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects (Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others)