What Is “Terminated” In Tagalog? (Answers)
TERMINATED IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Terminated” based on context.
Terminated can be translated as “maudlot, magwakas, pina-alis, sinibak, or hindi na tinuloy”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter was terminated as president of his club because of his absences during meetings.
- The poor man was terminated from his job due to COVID-19 so he couldn’t feed his family.
- I terminated my subscription to Netflix because my father was terminated from his job and I need extra money to help feed my family.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Si Peter ay sinibak bilang presidente ng kanilang grupo dahil sa palaging siyang wala sa mga pagpupulong.
- Ang kawawang lalaki ay pina-alis sa kanyang trabaho dahil sa COVID-19 kaya naman hindi na niya matutustusan ang pagkain ng kanyang pamilya.
- Hindi ko na tinuloy ang aking suskrisyon sa Netflix dahil sinibak sa trabaho ang aking tatay, kaya kailangan ko ng dagdag na pera para matulungan sa pagpapakain ang pamilya.
For other English-Tagalog translations: