Here is the X-Ray Technologists Board Exam Result May 2021 Including the Top 10 Passers
X-Ray Tech Exam Results 2021 – Here is the X-Ray Technologists Board Exam Result May 2021 including the X-Ray Tech top 10 passers.
The May 2021 X-Ray Tech licensure Exam Result May 2021 including the list of passers, top 10 passers and top performing schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The X-Ray Tech board examinations have been conducted at PRC testing centers in National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Radiologic Technology Officer-in-Charge, Mr. Reynaldo Apolonio S. Tisado and its members, Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, Mr. Bayani C. San Juan and Ms. Ma. Jesette B. Canales administered the licensure exams on May 16-17, 2021.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the Top 10 Passers
|1||Mayshell Baliling Basiag||International School of Asia and the Pacific-Tabuk Branch||84.75|
|2||Mario Capistrano Salazar Jr||Central Luzon Doctor’s Hospital Educ. Institution||82.00|
|3||Alex Kyle Borromeo Alegado||Central Luzon Doctor’s Hospital Educ. Institution||81.00|
|Angel Galvo Salvador||Central Luzon Doctor’s Hospital Educ. Institution||81.00|
|4||Angelito Sombillo Santos||Wesleyan University – Philippines Cabanatuan City||80.25|
- Radiologic Physics; Equipment and Maintenance; Radiobiology, Radiation Protection and Quality Assurance
- Image Production and Evaluation
- Radiographic Procedures and Techniques
- Patient Care, Management, Ethics and Jurisprudence, Human Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminologies
The X-Ray Tech licensure exam results are expected to be released within three (3) to five (5) workings days after the last day of examinations or from May 20-24, 2021.
Exam passers are required to personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals for the verification of exam passing rate.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
However, the examination results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.