Here are the clarifications on Claire dela Fuente Death
Claire Dela Fuente Death – The Family of the OPM icon made some clarifications on the speculations surrounding her unexpected death.
Another name that belonged to the entertainment industry was added to the list of people who died amid the pandemic. Reports surfaced on March 30 that Claire has already passed away and cardiac arrest was pointed out as the cause of her death.
Initially, it was reported that she died at the age of 62, however, her son Gigo de Guzman clarified that his mother is “turning 64 years old this year“. Reports also surfaced that she died after she tested positive for COVID-19.
In the recent report of MJ Felipe for ABS-CBN News, it was revealed that Claire Dela Fuente got infected by the virus but her death is caused by a heart attack as she also had underlying medical conditions.
Another clarification that Gigo stated in an interview with Headstart’s Karen Davila was the speculation that his mother died inside a makeshift tent. As the number of COVID-19 cases continue to rise in the Philippines, it is a fact that most hospitals are fully-occupied now.
In the interview, Gigo said that at first, Claire was at the waiting ward of the Las Piñas Doctors Hospital. However, a day before her death, she was transferred to Pope John Paul Hospital because they were able to find a room for her there.
When asked if her mother feared death, Gigo shared the instance when Claire told him to accompany her in the hospital. He said that he took that a sign that somehow the OPM singer felt afraid.
Although Gigo de Guzman said that the mother-and-son relationship he has with Claire dela Fuente was complicated, they had been supporting each other amid trying times, just like the legal battle of the former regarding the Christine Dacera Case.
What can you say about this?