23-Year-Old Man Dead After Getting Shot In Quezon City
QUEZON CITY – A man recently died on the spot after he was shot in Barangay Sauyo, Quezon City on Wednesday evening, March 11, 2021.
The fatality, identified as Marvin Valencia, 23 years of age, was shot on the head, according to a report from ABS-CBN News.
Residents in the area said that they heard to firearm shots before discovering Valencia’s body lying down on the streets. Nobody was able to determine who were behind the killing of Valencia and how many.
The fatality’s mother, Corazon Valencia, said that he went to a computer shop on that night to meet someone and took that person home. She was shocked to see her dead son near their residence.
The victim’s family were trying to determine the motive of the crime but admitted that the victim was previously arrested for crime.
The police retrieved one bullet case and one sachet of illegal drugs from the victim’s hand at the scene of the crime, based on the report.
The post came with a video on YouTube, which you can check right here.
The video gained 108 views, six likes and one dislikes as of the moment.
What do you think of this report? How will you react to this? Let us know more about it in the comments below.
– COVID-19 Tests At Checkpoints: Manila Governors Propose New Protocol
– Gerald Anderson Brother’s ‘Judged by many’ Post Elicits Hate Comments