BETRAYAL QUOTES – Examples Of Lines About Or Akin To Betrayal
BETRAYAL QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read more examples of quotes about and akin to betrayal.
By definition, it is defined as the the action of betraying one’s country, a group, or a person; treachery or the quality of being disloyal; lack of loyalty; unfaithfulness.
We are going to read some of the quotes about this topic or things that are align or associated with it, here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” ― William Blake
- “It was a mistake,” you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.” ― David Levithan, The Lover’s Dictionary
- “I used to advertise my loyalty and I don’t believe there is a single person I loved that I didn’t eventually betray.” ― Albert Camus, The Fall
- “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.” ― Mineko Iwasaki
- “Betrayal is never easy to handle and there is no right way to accept it.” – Christine Feehan
- “Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.”
- “”It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.” – Confucius
- “To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal.” – Malcolm X
- “The worst mistake a man can make is to betray a woman who actually fought the world for him and stood by him and supported him when he was going through the worst in his life.”