HONESTY QUOTES – Examples Of Lines About Or Akin To Honesty
HONESTY QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read more examples of quotes about and akin to honesty.
By definition, it is defined as the the quality of being honest or fairness and straightforwardness of conduct.
We are going to read some of the quotes about this topic or things that are align or associated with it, here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
- “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” ― Virginia Woolf
- “Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.” ― Franz Kafka
- “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ― Thomas Jefferson
- “Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” ― James E Faust
- “When you tell a lie, you steal someone’s right to the truth.” —Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner
- “Every lie is two lies, the lie we tell others and the lie we tell ourselves to justify it.” ― Robert Brault
- “Honesty is the best policy. If I lose mine honor, I lose myself.” ― William Shakespeare