OVERTHINKING QUOTES – More Examples Of Lines About Overthinking
OVERTHINKING QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read more examples of quotes about and akin to overthinking.
By definition, it means to think about something too much or for too long. It usually is akin to dwelling on how bad you feel and thinking about all the things you have no control over.
We are going to read some of the quotes about this topic or things that are align or associated with it, here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “I understand that your brain is large and perpetually at war with itself”― Chris Cleave, Everyone Brave is Forgiven
- “I’m too open minded that I don’t know what to mind anymore.”― Ahmed Mostafa
- “Overthinking will not empower you over things that are beyond your control. So, let it be if it is meant to be and cherish the moment.” ― Mahsati A
- “Overthinking, also, best known as creating problems that are never there” ― David Sikhosana
- “Stop overthinking, put more energy on what you really want to do.”― Amit Ray, Mindfulness Living in the Moment – Living in the Breath
- “Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe” – Mark Twain
- “Don’t keep things bottled up. It’s not good for you.” ― Kody Keplinger
- “Your addiction to thinking will come back to haunt you.” ― Natsume Sōseki
- “No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.”
- “Action should follow thoughts. If you just get stuck in your thoughts you arrive nowhere.”