OVERTHINKING QUOTES – Examples Of Lines About Or Akin To Overthinking
OVERTHINKING QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read more examples of quotes about and akin to overthinking.
By definition, it means to think about something too much or for too long. It usually is akin to dwelling on how bad you feel and thinking about all the things you have no control over.
We are going to read some of the quotes about this topic or things that are align or associated with it, here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, “What else could this mean?” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It’s a death trap.” ― Anthony Hopkins
- “The sharpest minds often ruin their lives by overthinking the next step, while the dull win the race with eyes closed.” ― Bethany Brookbank, Write like no one is reading
- “While you were overthinking, you missed everything worth feeling.” ― Nitya Prakash
- “Only about two percent of one percent of our thoughts deserve to be taken seriously.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Thinking too much leads to paralysis by analysis. It’s important to think things through, but many use thinking as a means of avoiding action.” – Robert Herjavek
- “Rule number one is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it’s all small stuff.” – Robert Eliot
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.” – Leo Buscaglia