What Is Contradict In Tagalog? (Answers)
CONTRADICT IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the word “Contradict” and its translations into Tagalog based on context.
Contradict can be translated as “sumalungat, tumutol, pabulaanan, sumalangsang, or sumumang”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter wanted to contradict his teacher but he was scared that he’d fail him in his subject.
- Who are we to contradict our President?
- We can’t contradict our parents because we can’t live on our own yet.
- But it does not contradict any observed facts.
- It’s a contradiction, but so what?”
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Gusto ni Peter na sumalungat sa kanyang guro pero siya’y natakot nabaka ibagsak ito sa kanyang klase.
- Sino ba tayo para tumutol sa Presidente?
- Hindi tayo puwedeng sumalangsang sa ating mga magulang dahil hindi pa natin kayang mabuhay na tayo lamang.
- Subalit hindi nito sinasalungat ang anumang nakikitang katotohanan.
- Ito’y isang pagkakasalungatan, mano ngayon?”
For other English-Tagalog translations…