What Is Illustration In Tagalog? (Answers)
There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Illustration” based on context.
Illustration can be translated as the Tagalized “Ilustrasyon”. It could also be translated as “halimbawa, larawan, paaninaw, paglalarawan” and many more. Here are some example sentences:
- Hide the illustrations behind your back again and repeat the activity as long as the children are interested.
- I looked at the illustrations in the museum earlier and was amazed.
- The illustrations she made was as beautiful as her smile.
- She presented the illustration in class today.
- Paul’s description of the congregation of anointed Christians may serve as an illustration.
In Tagalog, the sentences could be translated as:
- Itagong muli sa likod ninyo ang mga larawang guhit at ulitin ang aktibidad hanggang gusto pa ng mga bata.
- Nakita ko ang mga larawan kanina sa museo kanina at namangha.
- Ang mga ilutrasyon na ginawa niya ay kasing ganda ng kanyang ngiti.
- Ipinakita niya ang ilustrasyon niya sa klase ngayong araw.
- Ang paglalarawan ni Pablo sa kongregasyon ng pinahirang mga Kristiyano ay maaaring magsilbing isang halimbawa.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation