PBB Connect housemate Justin Dizon says sorry to Jie-Ann over his insensitive remarks.
JUSTIN DIZON – For the “elitist and rude” comment of PBB Connect housemate Justin Dizon about Jie-Ann, he apologized to her.
15 housemates entered the Pinoy Big Brother house for its newest edition called PBB Connect. The new set of housemates are:
- Cheerdance Sweetheart ng Parañaque Andrea Abaya
- Courageous Cabalen ng Pampanga Justin Dizon
- Kwelang Fangirl ng Sarangani Jie-Ann Armero
- Charming Striker ng Parañaque Kobie Brown
- Single Momshie-kap ng Bataan Mika Pajares
- Striving Footballer ng Cebu Chico Alicaya
- Ra-kweentera ng Quezon Ella Cayabyab
- Shy Biker Boy ng Butuan Kyron Aguilar
- Miss Malakas ng Misamis Oriental Aizyl Tandugon
- Military Son ng Palawan Crismar Menchavez
- Makatang Marikit ng Pangasinan Haira Palaguitto
- Bunsong Boksingero ng General Santos Russu Laurente
- Alluring Accountant ng Australia Alyssa Exala
- Dong Diskarte ng Zamboanga Del Sur Liofer Pinatacan
- Na-Nice Boy Nanny ng France Ralph Malibunas
And what came out as controversial trending topic online just recently is the rude remarks of Justin Dizon about Jie-Ann. People noted his “marumi ka nga pala” statement of Dizon which many people found as rude and offensive even if he just meant it as a joke.
Opening up, Jie-Ann shared that she is used to not taking a bath up to two days due to the limited supply they have in their home. And hearing this, Kuya told her that as long as she’s inside the house, she can regularly take a bath as she needs to prioritize her cleanliness and health.
Emotional, Jie-Ann apologized to her fellow housemates for such her way. On the other hand, housemates realized one thing and that is not to judge someone for his or her ways for one doesn’t know what the other has gone through.
Saying hos apologies, Justin expressed being regretful for not thinking first before opening his mouth and for forgetting to realize that they grew up in different situations. He said to Big Brother, “It’s still a responsibility to accept your mistakes and learn something about it, apologize, and magkaroon ka ng character development or something like that.”
- PBB Housemates Who Were Born Into Wealthy Families
- Edward Barber Share Tips On How To Get Into PBB House
What can you say about this? Let us know!