What Is Failure In Tagalog? (Answer)
FAILURE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “failure” based on context.
Failure can be translated as “Pagkabigo”, “Kakulangan”, or “Pagpalya” based on the context of the sentence. Here are some examples:
- Peter spent his career as a cardiologist, treating patients with heart failure.
- Don’t let your failures define who you are and especially who you can become.
- Everybody is allowed to have failures in life, that’s how you learn.
- His experiment ended up a failure but he didn’t make that a reason to quit on his project.
- We all have our own definitions of failure.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nagtrabaho si Peter bilang cardiologist, na nanggagamot ng mga pasyenteng may sakit sa puso.
- Huwag hayaan ang iyong mga pagkabigo na tukuyin kung sino ka at lalo na kung sino ka maaaring maging.
- Pinahihintulutan ang lahat na magkaroon ng mga pagkabigo sa buhay, ganyan ang iyong kaalaman.
- Pumalya ang experimento ng lalaki pero hindi niya ito ginawang rason upang sumuko.
- Lahat tayo ay may sariling kahulugan ng pagkabigo.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation