What Is Pattern In Tagalog? (Answers)
PATTERN IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “pattern” based on context.
Pattern can be translated as “Padron”. This word has been borrowed and is originally from the Spanish language. Here are some example sentences:
- Sa mga tula, makikita mo ang iba’t-ibang padron ng pantugmaan.
- Mahalaga ang pag-aral ng mga padron para mas maging matalas ang ating kritikal na pag-iisip.
- Ang kasaysayan ay may sinusunod na padron at paulit-ulit itong mangyayari kapag hindi tayo natututo sa ating mga kasalanan.
- Nakuha agad ni Peter and padron sa bagong sayaw na kanyang nakita.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- In poems, there are several types of rhyme patterns.
- It’s important for us to learn about patterns so that our critical thinking would be sharpened.
- Our history follows a pattern that would continue to happen unless we learn from our mistakes.
- Peter immediately got the pattern of the new dance he just watched.
For other English-Tagalog translations…