What Is Consistent In Tagalog? (Answers)
CONSISTENT IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “consistent” based on context.
Consistent can be translated as “patuloy”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter has been consistent with his studies and ended up as top 1 in his class.
- We need to be consistent in practicing our dance moves if we want to win the competition.
- People need to be more consistent went it comes to saving their money.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Si Peter ay patuloy na nag-aaral at sa huli ay naging top 1 sa kanyang klase.
- Kailangan nating ipag-patulyo ang ating pag-ensayo ng ating mga dance moves kung gusto nating manalo sa kompetisyon.
- Kailangan ng mga tao na ipag-patuloy ang ating pag ipon ng ating pera.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
For other English-Tagalog translations…