What Is Visualize? Definition And Usage Of This Term
WHAT IS VISUALIZE – In this topic, we will first know the definition of this term and how is this term used in sentences.
The Oxford Dictionary described this term as the following:
- form a mental image of; imagine.
- make (something) visible to the eye.
On the other hand, the Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines this term as the following:
- to make visible: such as
- to see or form a mental image of
- to make (an internal organ or part) visible by radiographic visualization
- to form a mental visual image
Here are the following synonyms of this term:
- conjure up
- conjure up an image/picture of
- picture in the mind’s eye
- conjure (up)
It is derived from the two terms visual and the suffix -ize. The term visual is a late Middle English term which is from the Latin visus, which means ‘sight’, which is from videre or ‘to see’.
Here are some of the examples:
- If you’re designing your dream kitchen for the first time, tools and planners that allow you to visualize the space and try out different kitchen design ideas are invaluable to the success of your kitchen plans.
- Each snack bar has no more than eight ingredients, all of which you can not only pronounce, but visualize as a real food and not some mysterious chemical substance.
- They allow surgeons to visualize the brain and pass tiny surgical instruments through the tube to perform surgery to re-open the sutures and allow the brain to grow normally.
- I can barely visualize others not so fortunate and the grief they’re forced to carry.