Bugoy Drilon Live On iWant ASAP Smashing Claims That He’s Banned
BUGOY DRILON LIVE ON iWant – Previously, there were rumors floating around social that singer Bugoy Drilon was banned from ABS-CBN.
Back on August 12, the singer finally broke his silence regarding the issue. According to him, he was already at peace with it. Furthermore, based on a previous article, he said:
We’re okay po. Going strong pa rin ang friendship bamin. Because at the end of the day po, we are trying to entertain the people. And at the end of the day, ‘yung music po. ‘Yun po ang motto ko, e, like, I want to share my music.
However, a month after the issues regarding his alleged statements against his home network, ABS-CBN, Drilon appeared on iWant ASAP Live, debunking claims that he was banned from the network.
Based on an article from LionHeartTv, the singer was able to prove that he never had anything to do with Daryl Ong’s statements against ABS-CBN. Daryl previously claimed that Bugoy and himself was banned from the network for “bad-mouthing” the network as it fought for its franchise renewal.
But, Drilon said that his conscience was clear because he believed that he never said anything bad against ABS-CBN. As per the article, Drilon said:
Ang sinabi ko lang po doon talaga, kasi that time, nagkakaroon sila ng sign petition, ‘di po ba? Na one million signatures for that petition..
Ang sabi sa akin ng isang RM (road manager). Hindi siya part ng Star Magic, pero nag-a-RM-RM siya sa isang artista po. And then, doon na siya nag-banter si ate girl na ‘Bakit hindi ka mag-invest sa ABS kasi medyo down sila
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Gloc-9, Bugoy Drilon Encourage Hope On New Track “Ahon”