What are the 7 Characteristics Of Effective Communication? (ANSWER)
7 CHARACTERISTICS OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION – In this topic, we are going to learn and identify the 7 characteristics of communication,
Communication is known as the combination of the processes we place ourselves in order to share and convey information.
It is the act of conveying meanings from one entity or group to another via the use of mutually understood signs , symbols, and semiotic rules.
Effective communication, on the other hand, is described as verbal speech or methods of relaying information that effectively or clearly get a point across.
What are the 7 Characteristics?
- Effective communication is complete. By complete, it means that the receiver gets all the information he needs to process the message and take action. It reduces the need for fol;low-up questions.
- It means to keep your messages to a point. It is more about the content of our message rather than its length.
- This takes into account the receiver’s background and points of view. It also means to tailor your massage to your audience or conveying your message in a manner that it is understood by the audience.
- The message has to be specific, tangible, and vivid. It has to be supported by facts and figures for enhanced credibility
- It means to respect the receiver’s culture, value and beliefs.
- The clarity of your message makes it easier for the receiver to decode it according to your intent.
- This means that grammar and syntax is a must when it comes to communication.