What Is Weeping In Tagalog? (Answer)
WEEPING IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the word “Alindog” and its translations into Tagalog based on context.
Weeping is the act of crying or shedding tears. In Tagalog, this word can be translated as “pag hagulhol” or “tangis”. You could also use their synonym “iyak” or “umiiyak”.
Here are some example sentences:
- Peter found Annie weeping alone in the library after they finished their farewell party for their friend.
- I ended up weeping after watching the last song of Hamilton the musical.
- The weeping mother got back up her feet and continued with her life, carrying the memories of her lost child.
- All the people with him also covered their heads and were weeping as they went up.
- The weeping that thereafter resulted among the people gave the place its name.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nakita ni Peter si Annie na nag hahagulhol nang mag-isa sa library matapos ang farewell party nila para sa kanilang kaibigan.
- Na iyak ako ng sobra matapos ang huling kanta ng Hamilton the musical.
- Ang inang nag-tangis ay bumangon at nag patuloy sa kanyang buhay kasama ang mga ala-ala ng kanyang nawalang anak.
- Ang lahat ng kasama niya ay nagtakip din ng ulo at umiiyak habang umaakyat.
- Dahil sa pagtangis ng bayan pagkatapos nito, tinawag na Bokim ang lugar na ito.
For other English-Tagalog translations…