What Is Explain In Tagalog? (Answer)
EXPLAIN IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the word “Explain” and its translations into Tagalog based on context.
Explain can be translated directly as “Ipaliwanag“. Sometimes, you could also use the word “linawin” or “magpaliwanag“. Here are some example sentences:
- The man was caught with illegal drugs inside his car so he tried to explain to the police that it wasn’t his.
- I tried to explain this to you yesterday, how did you not get it the first time?
- There’s no need to explain your situation, I understand completely.
- The class asked the teacher to explain the topic again.
- I want you to explain the meaning of life, deaths, and our brief existence in this world.
The translation of these sentences would be:
- Ang lalaki ay nahuling may iligal na droga sa kanyang sasakyan kaya sinubukan niyang magpaliwanag sa police na hindi sa kanya ‘yon.
- Sinubukan kong ipaliwanag ito sa iyo kahapon, paano mo hindi nakuha agad?
- Hindi mo na kailangang linawin ang iyong sitwasyon, na iintindihan naman kita.
- Tinanong ng klase kung puwedeng ulit ipaliwanag ng guro ang leksyon.
- Gusto kong ipaliwanag mo ang ibig sabihin ng buhay, kamatayan, at ang panandaliang oras natin sa mundo.
For other English-Tagalog translations…