What Is Active Voice In Tagalog? (Answer)
ACTIVE VOICE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at “Active Voice ” and its translations into Tagalog based on context.
In Tagalog, this could be translated as “Tukuyan”. On the other hand, the Tagalog Translation of Passive Voice is “Balintayak”. Both of these are known as “tinig ng pandiwa” or tones of the verb.
Here are some examples of “tukuyan“:
- Peter planted a lot of trees today.
- Si Peter ay nagtanim ng maraming puno ngayong araw.
- I went to the grocery store to buy food for the guests.
- Pumunta ako sa grocery para bumili ng pagkain para sa mga bisita
Here are some examples of “Balintayak“:
- The guitar was borrowed by Lisa.
- Ang gitara ay hiniram ni Lisa.
- Our turkey was eaten by the dog.
- Ang aming turkey ay kinain ng aso.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
For other English-Tagalog translations…