What is makabuluhan in English?
MAKABULUHAN IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “makabuluhan”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “makabuluhan”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “makabuluhan”?
Makabuluhan is a Tagalog term that refers to the significance or value of an action or a thing. It is usually used as an adjective.
What is “makabuluhan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word makabuluhan.
Tagalog to English
Makabuluhan = Significant
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang makabuluhan:
1. Para kay nanay, isang makabuluhang bagay ang pagtanggap ni kuya sa alok na trabaho sa kanya sa ibang bansa.
2. Paano mo gagawing makabuluhan ang proyekto na iyan?
3. Lahat ng mga makabuluhang bagay na ginawa ni Victor ay nakalimutan ni Yna sa isang pagkakamali lang ng asawa niya.
4. Naging makabuluhan ba ang muli ninyong pagkikita ni Rafael?
5. Lahat ng mga musika na isinulat ni Carlos ay makabuluhan para sa asawa at mga anak niya.
Examples of sentences using the word significant:
1. Ricky was really surprised about the significant project made by his son.
2. You have to put some narratives inside the portfolio to make it significant and related to your purpose.
3. Did you notice the significant actions of Juan Ramon?
4. Danilo was bothered by the significant gestures of the vendor so he asked him.
5. What makes your project more significant than all the other projects submitted by other artists?
For other English-Tagalog translations…