What is salagubang in English?
SALAGUBANG IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “salagubang”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “salagubang”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “salagubang”?
Salagubang is a Tagalog term that refers to a kind of beetle, an insect. It was mentioned in the folk song Sitsiritsit Alibangbang.
What is “salagubang” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word salagubang.
Tagalog to English
Salagubang = Beetle
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang salagubang:
1. Kumuha ng mga salagubang ang mga bata at pinaglaruan nila ang mga ito.
2. Nagulat si Mang Pedro na may dalang salagubang pauwi si Constantino.
3. Nakakita ka na ba ng salagubang?
4. Bakit kaya takot na takot si Therese sa salagubang eh wala namang ginagawa ito sa kanya?
5. Ang biglang pagdami ng mga salagubang ay mukhang nagbibigay babala sa mga tao.
Examples of sentences using the word beetle:
1. Do you also love to take photos of beetles on leaves?
2. The beetle being caught by the dog using its mouth left Nathaniel shocked.
3. Set the beetles free as they are living things and they also have families.
4. Have you seen a beetle that is violet in color?
5. The teacher asked his students to draw a beetle on the paper and write their message for all the insects.
For other English-Tagalog translations…