What is mapuri in English?
MAPURI IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “mapuri”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “mapuri”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “mapuri”?
Mapuri is a Tagalog term that refers that someone or something is blessed, fortunate, or progressive.
What is “mapuri” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word mapuri.
Tagalog to English
Mapuri = Fortunate
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mapuri:
1. Mapuri si Aling Lydia dahil sa mga mababait at mapagbigay niyang mga anak.
2. Sino ba ang mas mapuri sa magkapatid, si Andrew or si Lloyd?
3. Talagang mapuri si Randy sa pagkakaroon ng asawa na katulad ni Mabel.
4. Lahat ng mga mapupuring residente ng barangay ay nag ambag-ambag para sa mga kapus-palad.
5. Bakit kaya manghang-mangha si Alberto sa pagiging mapuri ng pinsan niya?
Examples of sentences using the word fortunate:
1. Christian is really fortunate to have been born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
2. The fortunate couple usually visits and gives gifts to the orphans every Christmas day.
3. Why do you think Mr. Lemoncito is very fortunate?
4. No doubt Rico is so fortunate because he has a very big heart for the poor.
5. The fortunate siblings decided to share some of their blessings to their neighbors.
For other English-Tagalog translations…