What is adjective in Tagalog?
ADJECTIVE IN TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog translation of the word “adjective”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “adjective”. We will also discover its counterpart in the Filipino language.
What is “adjective”?
Adjective refers to words that describes a noun or a pronoun. It is one of the eight (8) parts of speech in English.
What is “adjective” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Filipino translation of the word adjective.
English to Tagalog
Adjective = Pang-uri
Examples of sentences using the word adjective:
1. The teacher told them to list down 30 adjectives as part of their assignment in English.
2. Ms. Guerrero is set to discuss about adjectives today and then adverbs tomorrow.
3. Give me twenty examples of adjectives.
4. What is the adjective that best describes the look of Nathan?
5. He ran out of adjectives upon seeing Angel in white dress walking down the aisle.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pang-uri:
1. Hindi alam ni Gary kung ano ang pang-uri.
2. Ni isa sa mga pang-uri ay walang makapagsasabi ng tunay na ugali ni Ramon.
3. Itinalakay ni Bb. Rosa ang pang-uri pero hindi ito naintindihan ng mga bata kaya inulit niya ang aralin.
4. Ano ang pang-uri?
5. Bakit kailangang matuto tayo kung ano ang pang-uri?
For other English-Tagalog translations…