2 Men Died After Drinking Invented Liquor Due Liquor Ban
Two (2) men died and one (1) is in critical condition after drinking invented liquor with coffee, vinegar, soft drinks and paint thinner.
Since the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) was implemented throughout the country to contain the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) the government also imposed a liquor ban as this is the apparent reason why people are violating the law.
Recently, two men were killed while one was in critical condition after drinking alcohol made from coffee, vinegar, soft drinks and paint thinner at Baseco Compound, Manila. Officials thought that they have died due to COVID-19 because they had difficulty breathing.
According to GMA News report, the three men were identified as Rene, Boboy, and Dandy. One of the siblings from the three victims revealed that they have been drinking the invented alcohol until one of them decided to mixed it with paint thinner, which is poisonous.
The next morning, she had just seen her brother with his mouth open with bubbling liquid going out. While the other 2 was still struggling, one of them complain to loss his sight.
The victim was supposed to go to the hospital but was later found lying on the road. Another is in critical condition and continues to be monitored the Philippine General Hospital.
The three are known to drink frequently in their area. However, because of the liquor ban imposed they decided to mix drinks with Paint thinner, which should not be used as it is very toxic. It can damage the heart, liver, lungs, stomach, kidneys and nervous system.
What can you say about this article? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.