Here are Sam Milby and Gina Alajar’s reactions to the COVID-19 positive allegations
Singer-actor Sam Milby and veteran actress/director Gina Alajar reacted to the allegations that they tested positive for COVID-19.
Previously, two celebrities in the Philippines tested positive for the new coronavirus, Christopher de Leon who is already recovering and Iza Calzado whose manager recently confirmed her test result.
In a previous report, it was stated that Iza and Sam were shooting for their new Kapamilya drama series Ang Sa Iyo Ay Akin. Because of the post of the actress regarding her health condition, questions arose if how is Sam since the two of them were taping together. There were speculations that surfaced stating that the actor had a trip abroad before taping with Iza.
In line with this, the camp of Sam Milby clarified the allegations regarding his health status right now. Based on the article from PEP, a friend of the singer-actor stated: “He is doing well and no covid.”
Meanwhile, Gina Alajar also denied that she tested positive for COVID-19. The prominent actress clarified this issue through a post on her Facebook Page. Her post stated: “I was told that a newspaper writeup said I am a PUI (Person Under Investigation)…very late info na pp. Negative ang COVID test ko and wala akong pneumonia.”
Based on the article, the result from the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine or the RITM stated that the veteran actress tested negative for the novel coronavirus disease 2019. Gina underwent the test last March 14.
Meanwhile, there were allegations that several Pinoy celebrities tested positive for COVID-19 but refused to divulge the information to the public.
What can you say about this?