What is pusod in English?
PUSOD IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “pusod”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “pusod”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “pusod”?
Pusod refers to the flat and hallowed area on the abdomen. It is a part where the umbilical cord was cut upon birth.
What is “pusod” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word pusod.
Tagalog to English
Pusod = Navel
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Justin never likes his navel being touched.
2. The doctor was surprised by how the navel of Joanna looks like.
3. Do you have the same cut in your navel as Arturo’s?
4. Jean bought some ointment to treat the wound in her navel.
5. The doctor advised Gino to refrain from touching his navel and wearing tight jeans.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pusod:
1. Kinagat ng langgam ang pusod ng bata kaya umiyak ito.
2. Bakit may sugat ang pusod ni Ferdinand?
3. Tuyo na ba ang pusod ng sanggol?
4. Tiningnan ng doktor ang pusod ng sanggol bago ito inoperahan.
5. Nasugatan ang hita, pusod, at tiyan ni Ramon sa aksidente.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation
1 thought on “Pusod in English – Translate “Pusod” in English”
Eh yung Bellybutton?