What is singkamas in English?
SINGKAMAS IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “singkamas”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “singkamas”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “singkamas”?
Singkamas is one of the vegetables mentioned in the famous folk song Bahay Kubo. It is also called as Mexican Turnip or Jicama. Based on Healthline, it is a root vegetable that has a golden-brown skin and it is starchy inside.
What is “singkamas” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word singakamas.
Tagalog to English
Singkamas = Mexican Turnip
Examples of sentences using the word Mexican turnip:
1. Mexican turnip is the favorite vegetable of Noel.
2. How many kilos of Mexican turnips did the chef asked you to buy?
3. I do not like the taste of Mexican turnip and cabbage.
4. Add some sliced Mexican turnip on the viand to taste it better.
5. The Mexican turnip that Jio bought rotten.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang singkamas:
1. Ayaw na ayaw ni Rexan ang kumain ng singkamas.
2. Umalis si nanay upang bumili ng singkamas, toyo, at giniling na karne.
3. Kailan mo kukunin ang singkamas sa tindahan?
4. Bakit mo iniwan ang singkamas sa restawran?
5. Masarap ba ang singkamas?
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation