Here is the Architect Board Exam Result January 2020 Including the Top Performing & Performance of Schools
Architecture Licensure Exam Results – The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the Architect Board Exam Result January 2020 including the Top Performing & Performance of Schools.
The January 2020 Architecture Board Exam Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Architect Licensure Examinations have been conducted at PRC testing centers in the National Capital Region (NCR)/ Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Legazpi and Zamboanga on January 24 and 26, 2020.
PRC Board of Architecture headed by its Chairman, Robert S. Sac and its member, Robert M. Mirafuente administered the board examinations for aspiring architects.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the Top Performing & Performance of Schools:
|RANK||SCHOOL||TOTAL NO. OF EXAM.||TOTAL NO. PASSED||PERCENTAGE PASSED|
|1||University of Santo Tomas||108||92||85.19%|
- History and Theory of Architecture, Principles of Planning, Architecture Practice
- Utilities Systems, Structural Conceptualization, Building Materials and Construction
- Architectural Design and Site Planning
The ALE results are expected to be released within three (3) working days or on January 29, 2020 (Wednesday).
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.
PRC also informed the examinees to personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
- Notice of Admission/NOA
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pcs – passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets – documentary stamp
- 1 pc – short brown envelope