Translate English To Tagalog “Teaspoon”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “teaspoon”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “teaspoon”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “teaspoon”?
Collins English Dictionary described “teaspoon” as a small spoon that is usually used in putting sugar to coffee or tea. It is way smaller than the tablespoon.
What is “teaspoon” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word teaspoon.
English to Tagalog
Teaspoon = Kutsarita
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Nicholas told the waitress to only put half teaspoon of sugar on his tea.
2. How many teaspoons of baking soda is recommended?
3. The spilled milk is around ten teaspoons.
4. Did Joe put three (3) teaspoons of creamer on Nathan’s coffee?
5. One (1) teaspoon of cocoa powder is enough for me.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kutsarita:
1. Nagulat si Alejandro nang makitang apat na kutsarita ng asukal ang inilagay ni Febe sa kape niya.
2. Lagyan mo ng isa pang kutsarita ng asukal para medyo manamis-namis.
3. Ilang kutsarita ng kape ang gusto mong ilagay sa tasa mo?
4. Magkano ang isang kutsarita ng dinikdik na bawang?
5. Masarap ang tsokolate kaya apat (4) na kutsarita nito ang inilagay ni Anna sa baso niya.
For other English-Tagalog translations…