Translate English To Tagalog “Picnic”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “picnic”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “picnic”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “picnic”?
Based on Cambridge Dictionary, the word “picnic” refers to the act of taking a meal to an outdoor area and eat it there. It usually happens in parks and camping grounds.
What is “picnic” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word picnic.
English to Tagalog
Picnic = Piknik
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Miko and Sandy love to do picnic that is why they bought a tent and a mat.
2. Do you want to have a picnic on your birthday?
3. Where do you prefer to have the picnic, at St. Matty’s Park or at the Jungle Park?
4. Mr. Rushton was surprised upon seeing his boys bonding together in a picnic.
5. Buy some apples and bananas for our picnic tomorrow.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang piknik:
1. Maaga silang nagising para sa nakatakdang piknik.
2. Pupunta ka ba sa piknik kasama ang mga kaibigan mo?
3. Bumili siya ng pansit at mansanas para sa piknik nila.
4. Mahilig mag piknik ang magkapatid na Aaron at Douglas.
5. Linisin mo ang pinaglutu-an niyo bago kayo umalis para sa piknik.
For other English-Tagalog translations…