Translate English To Tagalog “Pneumonia”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “pneumonia”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “pneumonia”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “pneumonia”?
Based on Healthline, “pneumonia” is a disease characterized by an infection in one or both of the lungs. It may be caused by bacteria, fungi, or virus leading to the inflammation of the air sacs.
What is “pneumonia” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word pneumonia.
English to Tagalog
Pneumonia = Pulmonya
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Dr. Martinez never recommends a syrup medicine for pneumonia.
2. The father of Raquel died of pneumonia last week.
3. Did the nurse give you the tablet for pneumonia?
4. Are you suspecting that Gina is suffering from pneumonia?
5. Pneumonia has affected a lot of people last month.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pulmonya:
1. Pulmonya ang sakit ng ama ni Rolando.
2. Ano ang pinakamabisang gamot sa pulmonya?
3. Pumunta ka na sa doktor at baka pulmonya na iyang karamdaman mo.
4. Ibinahagi ni Dr. Montero sa mga bata ang lahat ng mga kaalaman niya tungkol sa pulmonya.
5. Nagkasakit ng pulmonya ang nakababatang kapatid ni Juan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…