What Is Hypocrite In Tagalog? (Answers)
HYPOCRITE IN TAGALOG – There are several ways you could translate “hypocrite” into Tagalog, and in this article, we’re going to give you some examples on how to use them.
Hypocrite could be directly translated as the following words:
The word “ipokrita” is derived directly from “hypocrite”. However, some scholars have suggested that “mapagtumapat” could also be used as a synonym. But, it is rarely used.
Meanwhile, Ipokirta and Ipokrito are used to describe a female and a male hypocrite respectively.
Here are some example sentences:
- You’re such a hypocrite.
- People who don’t follow what they preach are hypocrites.
- If you say you love the environment yet mindlessly throw garbage on the streets, then you are a hypocrite.
- Hypocrites often find ways to prove they are right, even if they don’t follow what they say.
- Are people who don’t follow their advice to others hypocrites?
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ipokrito ka talaga!
- Ang mga tao na hindi sumusunod sa mga mangangaral nila ay mga ipokrito at ipokrita.
- Kapag sinasabi mo na mahal mo ang kalikasan ngunit tumatapon ka lang ng basura kung saan-saan, ikaw ay isang ipokrito.
- Ang mga ipokrito ay kadalasang gumagawa ng paraan upang ipakita na tama sila ngunit hindi naman nila sinusnod ang mga sinasabi nila.
- Ang mga taong hindi sumusunod sa sarili nilang abiso sa ibang tao ay matatawag bang ipokrito?
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Stalker In Tagalog: English-Tagalog Translations Of “Stalker”