What Is Paninindigan In English? (Answers)
PANININDIGAN IN ENGLISH – In this article, we are going to learn about the translation of the Tagalog word “Paninindigan” into English.
Paninindigan could be directly translated as “conviction“. It could also be described as a person’s principles or commitments.
Here are some example sentences:
- Ano ang paninindigan mo?
- Pumasok ka sa relasyong ito, dapat panindigan mo ‘yan.
- Wala ka talagang paninindigan.
- Si Jose Rizal at Andres Bonifacio ay mga bayani na paninindigan sa bayan.
- Paninindigan mo dapat ang iyong inang bayan.
The sentences could be translated into English as:
- What do you stand for?
- You entered this relationship, you have to be committed.
- You really have no conviction.
- Jose Rizal and Andres Bonifacio are heroes who stood for their country.
- You should stand for your motherland.
As you could see, there are several possible words or phrases that could describe paninindigan. What’s important to know is that the word describes strong commitments or convictions.
Another word we could use to describe paninindigan is “responsibility”. Here is an example:
- Panindigan mo dapat ang iyong anak!
This could be translated as “You should bear responsibility for your child”.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Gigil In English: Tagalog-English Translation Of “Gigil”